- No matter who wins mayoralty, City Hall’s work will be hindered by battles between parties, Antoniţa Fonari pentru Info-Prim Neo, 17 June 2011, 11:42
- Protection of Personal Data within the Dialogue on Visa Liberalization and the Negotiation of the Association Agreement between the R. of Moldova and the EU, Bogdan Manolea, Centrul Român de Politici Europene/Fundaţia Soros-Moldova, 10 June 2011, 16:01
- EU-Moldova Deep and Comprehensive Free Trade Area: a springboard to modernization or a road to ruin?, Alex OPRUNENCO, Centrul Analitic Independent "EXPERT-GRUP", 10 May 2011, 12:30
- The Council of Europe, the Communists and a New Referendum, Denis CENUSA, 4 March 2011, 11:06
- Coalition 2010, Irina Severin, 26 January 2011, 9:42
- The "shy" regret of Chisinau concerning the events in Belarus, Denis CENUSA, 26 January 2011, 9:41
Vice-director, The Center for Combating Economic Crimes and Corruption
20 parties have registered in the current election campaign. Many people say it is a too big number for such a small country as Moldova. At the same time, much more parties could take part in the election campaign.
Centrul pentru Jur... 8 August 2011, 15:19 3
We inform that starting with September 2011 the Moldova Azi information portal shall change its format and editorial content.
Info-Prim Neo 4 August 2011, 13:44 35
About 3,000 lyceum graduates thronged yesterday, August 2, at the former Romanian Consulate on Vlaicu Parcalab Street in Chisinau to obtain a scholarship in Romania.
Info-Prim Neo 2 August 2011, 14:58 2
Only 56 Moldovans have applied for the 105 scholarships offered by Ukraine. The situation is similar to the last year, when only half of the available places were occupied.
INFOTAG 1 August 2011, 13:42
The United States Agency for International Development (USAID) will permanently support the process of Moldova democratization, stated Kent Larson, USAID/Moldova Country Director.
INFOTAG 29 July 2011, 9:00 1
At its plenary meeting on Thursday, the Moldovan Parliament passed a Law on setting a new body - Integration Commission that will be checking the property of Moldovan civil servants, including Government employees, judges, prosecutors etc.
INFOTAG 29 July 2011, 9:00
One day before a summer recess, parliamentarians from the parliamentary AEI majority factions got involved into a new scandal - this time over the question of deputies' relatives.
Info-Prim Neo 29 July 2011, 0:00
During 2011-2012, the European Union will offer Moldova financial assistance to the value of about 200 million euros and this is not the full sum, the Head of the European Union Delegation to Moldova Dirk Schuebel said in a press briefing.
INFOTAG 29 July 2011, 0:00
The Moldovan Parliament has ratified the Moldo-Ukrainian Protocol on the reciprocal recognition of each country's ownership of objects, which until December 1, 1990 used to be under the subordination of former USSR governance organs.
Centrul pentru Jur... 3 August 2011, 17:04
Media NGOs speak out against the judgment issued by a Court from Chisinau, contrary to the European Convention on Human Rights, sanctioning Ziarul de Garda for pretended defamation of two prosecutors from Glodeni.