- No matter who wins mayoralty, City Hall’s work will be hindered by battles between parties, Antoniţa Fonari pentru Info-Prim Neo, 17 June 2011, 11:42
- Protection of Personal Data within the Dialogue on Visa Liberalization and the Negotiation of the Association Agreement between the R. of Moldova and the EU, Bogdan Manolea, Centrul Român de Politici Europene/Fundaţia Soros-Moldova, 10 June 2011, 16:01
- EU-Moldova Deep and Comprehensive Free Trade Area: a springboard to modernization or a road to ruin?, Alex OPRUNENCO, Centrul Analitic Independent "EXPERT-GRUP", 10 May 2011, 12:30
- The Council of Europe, the Communists and a New Referendum, Denis CENUSA, 4 March 2011, 11:06
- Coalition 2010, Irina Severin, 26 January 2011, 9:42
- The "shy" regret of Chisinau concerning the events in Belarus, Denis CENUSA, 26 January 2011, 9:41
Vice-director, The Center for Combating Economic Crimes and Corruption
20 parties have registered in the current election campaign. Many people say it is a too big number for such a small country as Moldova. At the same time, much more parties could take part in the election campaign.
Info-Prim Neo 28 July 2011, 12:01
The Parliament’s Standing Bureau decided to set up a special commission that will examine the policy used to calculate the natural gas tariffs. The commission will be created under the permanent parliamentary commission on economy, budget and finance.
INFOTAG 28 July 2011, 11:12
In the past 7 months of 2011, the Russian Federal Service on Customers' Rights Protection and Human Well-Being Surveillance [RosPotrebNadzor] rejected only 14 consignments of Moldovan wines, which are 140 consignments less as compared with in the equivalent period of 2010.
INFOTAG 27 July 2011, 15:40
Among 32 countries of Europe, Moldova has got the 26th ranking by the level of natural gas tariff for the population.
INFOTAG 27 July 2011, 11:05
Over first 6 months of this year, Moldova imported 7.4 thousand tons of meat, which is 0.7 thousand tons more as compared with indicator of the equivalent period of 2010
INFOTAG 27 July 2011, 10:54
Sheriff leads in top billionaire companies of Moldova. The respective data was provided by newspaper Adevarul [truth]. In 2010, the amount of transactions of the largest Moldovan companies approached the sum of 21 billion lei.
INFOTAG 26 July 2011, 17:57
State bakeries of Moldova buy food wheat of new harvest from producers at the price of 3 lei per kg (US$87 per ton).
INFOTAG 26 July 2011, 17:29
Vasile Bumacov, the Minister of Agriculture and Food Industry of Moldova, has said that the Central Market of Chisinau is monopolized, which deprives direct farm goods producers of access to the Market.
INFOTAG 25 July 2011, 10:41
The parliamentary AEI majority cannot reach an agreement on de-monopolization of metal-scrap exports.