- No matter who wins mayoralty, City Hall’s work will be hindered by battles between parties, Antoniţa Fonari pentru Info-Prim Neo, 17 June 2011, 11:42
- Protection of Personal Data within the Dialogue on Visa Liberalization and the Negotiation of the Association Agreement between the R. of Moldova and the EU, Bogdan Manolea, Centrul Român de Politici Europene/Fundaţia Soros-Moldova, 10 June 2011, 16:01
- EU-Moldova Deep and Comprehensive Free Trade Area: a springboard to modernization or a road to ruin?, Alex OPRUNENCO, Centrul Analitic Independent "EXPERT-GRUP", 10 May 2011, 12:30
- The Council of Europe, the Communists and a New Referendum, Denis CENUSA, 4 March 2011, 11:06
- Coalition 2010, Irina Severin, 26 January 2011, 9:42
- The "shy" regret of Chisinau concerning the events in Belarus, Denis CENUSA, 26 January 2011, 9:41
Vice-director, The Center for Combating Economic Crimes and Corruption
20 parties have registered in the current election campaign. Many people say it is a too big number for such a small country as Moldova. At the same time, much more parties could take part in the election campaign.
INFOTAG 1 August 2011, 13:42 1
The United States Agency for International Development (USAID) will permanently support the process of Moldova democratization, stated Kent Larson, USAID/Moldova Country Director.
INFOTAG 29 July 2011, 9:00 1
At its plenary meeting on Thursday, the Moldovan Parliament passed a Law on setting a new body - Integration Commission that will be checking the property of Moldovan civil servants, including Government employees, judges, prosecutors etc.
INFOTAG 29 July 2011, 9:00
One day before a summer recess, parliamentarians from the parliamentary AEI majority factions got involved into a new scandal - this time over the question of deputies' relatives.
INFOTAG 29 July 2011, 0:00
The Moldovan Parliament has ratified the Moldo-Ukrainian Protocol on the reciprocal recognition of each country's ownership of objects, which until December 1, 1990 used to be under the subordination of former USSR governance organs.
INFOTAG 28 July 2011, 18:01
The Liberal Party faction, the smallest one in the Moldovan Parliament, today did not let Prime Minister Vladimir Filat acquire extra plenary powers.
INFOTAG 28 July 2011, 14:50
The Liberal Democratic Party and the Communist Party do not wish to equip Chisinau Mayor with extra plenary powers.
INFOTAG 28 July 2011, 11:48
The rules of entering Moldova shall remain unchanged for citizens from CIS member countries, Honorable Chairman of the Democratic Party and leader of the DP parliamentary faction Dumitru Diacov has stated.
Info-Prim Neo 26 July 2011, 17:46
The Moldovans will no more be able to legalize identity cards and passports through powers of attorney.