- No matter who wins mayoralty, City Hall’s work will be hindered by battles between parties, Antoniţa Fonari pentru Info-Prim Neo, 17 June 2011, 11:42
- Protection of Personal Data within the Dialogue on Visa Liberalization and the Negotiation of the Association Agreement between the R. of Moldova and the EU, Bogdan Manolea, Centrul Român de Politici Europene/Fundaţia Soros-Moldova, 10 June 2011, 16:01
- EU-Moldova Deep and Comprehensive Free Trade Area: a springboard to modernization or a road to ruin?, Alex OPRUNENCO, Centrul Analitic Independent "EXPERT-GRUP", 10 May 2011, 12:30
- The Council of Europe, the Communists and a New Referendum, Denis CENUSA, 4 March 2011, 11:06
- Coalition 2010, Irina Severin, 26 January 2011, 9:42
- The "shy" regret of Chisinau concerning the events in Belarus, Denis CENUSA, 26 January 2011, 9:41
Vice-director, The Center for Combating Economic Crimes and Corruption
20 parties have registered in the current election campaign. Many people say it is a too big number for such a small country as Moldova. At the same time, much more parties could take part in the election campaign.
Centrul pentru Jur... 8 August 2011, 15:19 3
We inform that starting with September 2011 the Moldova Azi information portal shall change its format and editorial content.
Info-Prim Neo 4 August 2011, 13:44 57
About 3,000 lyceum graduates thronged yesterday, August 2, at the former Romanian Consulate on Vlaicu Parcalab Street in Chisinau to obtain a scholarship in Romania.
Info-Prim Neo 2 August 2011, 14:58 2
Only 56 Moldovans have applied for the 105 scholarships offered by Ukraine. The situation is similar to the last year, when only half of the available places were occupied.
Info-Prim Neo 28 July 2011, 14:35
Carabineer troops will be detached to districts to maintain public order, Minister of the Interior Alexei Roibu announced in the quarterly meeting of the Ministry he heads.
Info-Prim Neo 28 July 2011, 10:52 1
The director of a Chisinau firm was caught red-handed by officers of the Center for Combating Corruption and Economic Crime.
Info-Prim Neo 28 July 2011, 10:43
The advertising of alcoholic drinks, including beer, on the radio and TV, and outdoor publicity will be banned. Related amendments to the law on advertising were approved by the Government in the July 27 meeting.
Info-Prim Neo 27 July 2011, 15:05
The beneficiaries of the National Program for Youth Economic Empowerment can use 20% of the sum of the loans taken out from banks within this program to increase the circulating capital, for example to purchase raw material and fuel needed by the business. The overdue term for paying interest on the loans to bank was extended from 5 to 10 days.
Info-Prim Neo 27 July 2011, 11:01
The students who failed one or several Baccalaureate exams will be issued with special certificates that they can use to apply to vocational schools, Minister of Education Mihail Shleahtitski said after a meeting with the head of the Education Department of Gagauzia Vera Balova and vice governor of the region Nicolae Stoianov.
Centrul pentru Jur... 3 August 2011, 17:04
Media NGOs speak out against the judgment issued by a Court from Chisinau, contrary to the European Convention on Human Rights, sanctioning Ziarul de Garda for pretended defamation of two prosecutors from Glodeni.
Susan Coughtrie 18 July 2011, 12:30
A group of Moldovan and international campaigners for ‘free spaces’ recently held a five day ‘Space Camp’ in a botanical park in the north of country.