- No matter who wins mayoralty, City Hall’s work will be hindered by battles between parties, Antoniţa Fonari pentru Info-Prim Neo, 17 June 2011, 11:42
- Protection of Personal Data within the Dialogue on Visa Liberalization and the Negotiation of the Association Agreement between the R. of Moldova and the EU, Bogdan Manolea, Centrul Român de Politici Europene/Fundaţia Soros-Moldova, 10 June 2011, 16:01
- EU-Moldova Deep and Comprehensive Free Trade Area: a springboard to modernization or a road to ruin?, Alex OPRUNENCO, Centrul Analitic Independent "EXPERT-GRUP", 10 May 2011, 12:30
- The Council of Europe, the Communists and a New Referendum, Denis CENUSA, 4 March 2011, 11:06
- Coalition 2010, Irina Severin, 26 January 2011, 9:42
- The "shy" regret of Chisinau concerning the events in Belarus, Denis CENUSA, 26 January 2011, 9:41
Vice-director, The Center for Combating Economic Crimes and Corruption
20 parties have registered in the current election campaign. Many people say it is a too big number for such a small country as Moldova. At the same time, much more parties could take part in the election campaign.
Info-Prim Neo 29 July 2011, 0:00
During 2011-2012, the European Union will offer Moldova financial assistance to the value of about 200 million euros and this is not the full sum, the Head of the European Union Delegation to Moldova Dirk Schuebel said in a press briefing.
Info-Prim Neo 29 July 2011, 8:22
The Ministry of Foreign Affairs and European Integration and civil society look with great hope at the Eastern Partnership summit that will take place in Poland in September.
Info-Prim Neo 28 July 2011, 17:29
The biometric passports will be by almost 10% cheaper from August 1, Minister of Information and Communication Technology Pavel Filip announced in a news conference.
Info-Prim Neo 28 July 2011, 14:32
An Office of the Council of Europe will be set up in Moldova. It will replace the current Information Office of the Council of Europe and the Special Representative of the Secretary General of the Council of Europe.
Info-Prim Neo 27 July 2011, 17:52
The EU provides support to the Transnistrian region under the same conditions as to the entire Moldova, the Head of the EU Delegation to Moldova Dirk Schuebel said. The European ambassador refuted thus the assertions that Transnistria obtains support under much easier conditions.
Info-Prim Neo 27 July 2011, 10:28
“The example of Cyprus is a historical precedent for Moldova as it combines two overlapping events – the European integration and the settlement of a separatist conflict,” First Deputy Speaker Vlad Plahotniuc said in a meeting with Yiannakis Omirou, chairman of the Chamber of Representatives of the Republic of Cyprus.
Info-Prim Neo 26 July 2011, 16:10
The solution to the conflicts shaking the Alliance for European Integration (AEI) is inside the coalition and can be found by consistent and permanent dialogue, the Head of the European Union Delegation to Moldova Dirk Schuebel stated in a press briefing.
INFOTAG 26 July 2011, 11:12
The budget of the European Neighborhood Policy (ENP) for 2014-2020 may be increased by 40%, stated Ambassador Dirk Schuebel - Head of the European Union Delegation to the Republic of Moldova - at a press conference on Monday.