- No matter who wins mayoralty, City Hall’s work will be hindered by battles between parties, Antoniţa Fonari pentru Info-Prim Neo, 17 June 2011, 11:42
- Protection of Personal Data within the Dialogue on Visa Liberalization and the Negotiation of the Association Agreement between the R. of Moldova and the EU, Bogdan Manolea, Centrul Român de Politici Europene/Fundaţia Soros-Moldova, 10 June 2011, 16:01
- EU-Moldova Deep and Comprehensive Free Trade Area: a springboard to modernization or a road to ruin?, Alex OPRUNENCO, Centrul Analitic Independent "EXPERT-GRUP", 10 May 2011, 12:30
- The Council of Europe, the Communists and a New Referendum, Denis CENUSA, 4 March 2011, 11:06
- Coalition 2010, Irina Severin, 26 January 2011, 9:42
- The "shy" regret of Chisinau concerning the events in Belarus, Denis CENUSA, 26 January 2011, 9:41
Vice-director, The Center for Combating Economic Crimes and Corruption
20 parties have registered in the current election campaign. Many people say it is a too big number for such a small country as Moldova. At the same time, much more parties could take part in the election campaign.
IJC launched a new issue of the biannual analytical magazine Mass-Media in Moldova
- "Moldova Azi" information portal is changing its format and editorial content, Centrul pentru Jurnalism Independent, 8 August 2011, 15:19
- Moldovan students queue up to apply for scholarships in Romania, Info-Prim Neo, 4 August 2011, 13:44
- Ukrainian scholarships not very popular in Moldova, Info-Prim Neo, 2 August 2011, 14:58
- Kent Larson: USAID will always support process of Moldova democratization, INFOTAG, 1 August 2011, 13:42
- Parliament sets up new commission - for checking civil servants' property and incomes, INFOTAG, 29 July 2011, 9:00
- Scandal in Moldovan parliament over deputies' relatives, INFOTAG, 29 July 2011, 9:00
The articles have been written by well-known journalists and their younger colleagues, as well as lawyers. "Moldova Faces an Important Obligation: To Ensure Loyal Competition in Broadcast Advertising" ; "The Labyrinth of the Public Broadcaster"; "Print Media: Between the Devil and the Deep Blue Sea"; "Children's Press in the "Hands" of Adults"; "A Foreign Journalist's Reflections on the Mass Media in Moldova"; "One Hundred Fifty Experiments to Understand Media Manipulation"- these are few titles of articles from the June 2011 magazine issue.
The magazine is printed in 500 copies, 250 Romanian, 150 in Russian and 100 in English. They will be distributed to media outlets in the country, including the Dniester region and Gagauz Yeri and diplomatic missions, IJC partners in Moldova and abroad etc. Issues addressed in the review will enable journalists and other stakeholders to better understand the processes taking place in local media and contribute to improving the state of compliance with professional standards and principles.
The monitoring project and Mass Media in Moldova are carried out in the framework of the project "Strengthening the Moldovan Media Capacity to Cover Issues of Public Interest", implemented by IJC and funded by the EU Delegation in Moldova, within the European Instrument for Democracy and Human Rights.
The magazine is available here