- No matter who wins mayoralty, City Hall’s work will be hindered by battles between parties, Antoniţa Fonari pentru Info-Prim Neo, 17 June 2011, 11:42
- Protection of Personal Data within the Dialogue on Visa Liberalization and the Negotiation of the Association Agreement between the R. of Moldova and the EU, Bogdan Manolea, Centrul Român de Politici Europene/Fundaţia Soros-Moldova, 10 June 2011, 16:01
- EU-Moldova Deep and Comprehensive Free Trade Area: a springboard to modernization or a road to ruin?, Alex OPRUNENCO, Centrul Analitic Independent "EXPERT-GRUP", 10 May 2011, 12:30
- The Council of Europe, the Communists and a New Referendum, Denis CENUSA, 4 March 2011, 11:06
- Coalition 2010, Irina Severin, 26 January 2011, 9:42
- The "shy" regret of Chisinau concerning the events in Belarus, Denis CENUSA, 26 January 2011, 9:41
Vice-director, The Center for Combating Economic Crimes and Corruption
20 parties have registered in the current election campaign. Many people say it is a too big number for such a small country as Moldova. At the same time, much more parties could take part in the election campaign.
Ilie Cazac's parents did not seek help from the police, deputy commissioner of Chisinau
- "Moldova Azi" information portal is changing its format and editorial content, Centrul pentru Jurnalism Independent, 8 August 2011, 15:19
- Moldovan students queue up to apply for scholarships in Romania, Info-Prim Neo, 4 August 2011, 13:44
- Ukrainian scholarships not very popular in Moldova, Info-Prim Neo, 2 August 2011, 14:58
- Kent Larson: USAID will always support process of Moldova democratization, INFOTAG, 1 August 2011, 13:42
- Parliament sets up new commission - for checking civil servants' property and incomes, INFOTAG, 29 July 2011, 9:00
- Scandal in Moldovan parliament over deputies' relatives, INFOTAG, 29 July 2011, 9:00
The municipal police chief, deputy commissioner Silviu Musuc has told Info-Prim Neo he will travel to the scene to talk to the protesters.
"They did not ask us for help. I checked it," Silviu Musuc said. At the same time, Ilie's father Alexandr Vinitchii said the local authorities know about their protest and should have provided protection.
"They said they were attacked and that someday overturned their tent. But they did not inform the police about this," Silviu Musuc said. He stated that carabineers are on duty near the Russian Embassy and the area is patrolled round the clock.
"If they are again attacked, they should call the police," Silviu Musuc said, adding the police protect the protesters only when there are mass rallies.
Ilie Cazacu's parents went on hunger strike on June 12. They hope they will be thus helped to release their son who was arrested by the Transnistrian security forces about three months ago. Ilie Cazacu's parents consider that Russia, which is a mediator in the Transnistrian conflict settlements talks in the 5+2 format, can influence the Transnistrian authorities to set free their son, who is accused of spying for Moldova.
© All rights reserved. Full or partial reproduction of content from this site requires a written consent of Info-Prim Neo.