- No matter who wins mayoralty, City Hall’s work will be hindered by battles between parties, Antoniţa Fonari pentru Info-Prim Neo, 17 June 2011, 11:42
- Protection of Personal Data within the Dialogue on Visa Liberalization and the Negotiation of the Association Agreement between the R. of Moldova and the EU, Bogdan Manolea, Centrul Român de Politici Europene/Fundaţia Soros-Moldova, 10 June 2011, 16:01
- EU-Moldova Deep and Comprehensive Free Trade Area: a springboard to modernization or a road to ruin?, Alex OPRUNENCO, Centrul Analitic Independent "EXPERT-GRUP", 10 May 2011, 12:30
- The Council of Europe, the Communists and a New Referendum, Denis CENUSA, 4 March 2011, 11:06
- Coalition 2010, Irina Severin, 26 January 2011, 9:42
- The "shy" regret of Chisinau concerning the events in Belarus, Denis CENUSA, 26 January 2011, 9:41
Vice-director, The Center for Combating Economic Crimes and Corruption
20 parties have registered in the current election campaign. Many people say it is a too big number for such a small country as Moldova. At the same time, much more parties could take part in the election campaign.
Bender woman held hostage by Transnistrian militsiya
- "Moldova Azi" information portal is changing its format and editorial content, Centrul pentru Jurnalism Independent, 8 August 2011, 15:19
- Moldovan students queue up to apply for scholarships in Romania, Info-Prim Neo, 4 August 2011, 13:44
- Ukrainian scholarships not very popular in Moldova, Info-Prim Neo, 2 August 2011, 14:58
- Kent Larson: USAID will always support process of Moldova democratization, INFOTAG, 1 August 2011, 13:42
- Parliament sets up new commission - for checking civil servants' property and incomes, INFOTAG, 29 July 2011, 9:00
- Scandal in Moldovan parliament over deputies' relatives, INFOTAG, 29 July 2011, 9:00
According to Promo-Lex, the mother learned about the kidnapping of her daughter while receiving treatment for a heart condition at a hospital in Chisinau. An investigator from Bender told Zinaida Ciuhnenko she wouldn't see her daughter free until she returned to Transnistria to "serve her punishment".
Promo-Lex says Elena Dobrovitskaya is held in inhuman conditions in the basement of a remand center in Bender. Before going to the militsiya station, Elena told her mother she was feeling very sick and had fever but she would go anyway in order to prevent bigger problems. Elena was supposed to attend her final graduation exam today. Meanwhile, Elena's husband disappeared without a trace.
The human rights association Promo-Lex is requesting the urgent involvement of the Moldovan legitimate authorities, the Russian Federation, the European Union, Ukraine, the United States and the OSCE Mission, in their capacity as actors in the 3+2 talks, as well as of other international organizations. "We demand that prompt and concrete action is taken to defend the fundamental rights and liberties of Zinaida Ciuhnenko and Elena Dobrovitskaya, and to obtain the unconditional release of the young woman from the unofficial remand center of the militsiya station in the Transnistrian region", said Promo-Lex.
© All rights reserved. Full or partial reproduction of content from this site requires a written consent of Info-Prim Neo.