- No matter who wins mayoralty, City Hall’s work will be hindered by battles between parties, Antoniţa Fonari pentru Info-Prim Neo, 17 June 2011, 11:42
- Protection of Personal Data within the Dialogue on Visa Liberalization and the Negotiation of the Association Agreement between the R. of Moldova and the EU, Bogdan Manolea, Centrul Român de Politici Europene/Fundaţia Soros-Moldova, 10 June 2011, 16:01
- EU-Moldova Deep and Comprehensive Free Trade Area: a springboard to modernization or a road to ruin?, Alex OPRUNENCO, Centrul Analitic Independent "EXPERT-GRUP", 10 May 2011, 12:30
- The Council of Europe, the Communists and a New Referendum, Denis CENUSA, 4 March 2011, 11:06
- Coalition 2010, Irina Severin, 26 January 2011, 9:42
- The "shy" regret of Chisinau concerning the events in Belarus, Denis CENUSA, 26 January 2011, 9:41
Vice-director, The Center for Combating Economic Crimes and Corruption
20 parties have registered in the current election campaign. Many people say it is a too big number for such a small country as Moldova. At the same time, much more parties could take part in the election campaign.
Members of "Ilascu Group", awarded „Ordinul Republicii"
- "Moldova Azi" information portal is changing its format and editorial content, Centrul pentru Jurnalism Independent, 8 August 2011, 15:19
- Moldovan students queue up to apply for scholarships in Romania, Info-Prim Neo, 4 August 2011, 13:44
- Ukrainian scholarships not very popular in Moldova, Info-Prim Neo, 2 August 2011, 14:58
- Kent Larson: USAID will always support process of Moldova democratization, INFOTAG, 1 August 2011, 13:42
- Parliament sets up new commission - for checking civil servants' property and incomes, INFOTAG, 29 July 2011, 9:00
- Scandal in Moldovan parliament over deputies' relatives, INFOTAG, 29 July 2011, 9:00
The distinctions were given to the members of "Ilascu Group", according to the decree, as a sign of gratitude for their great contribution to the National Liberation Movement, for their heroism and sacrifice for Republic of Moldova's independence and territorial integrity.
We remind to that, Ilie Ilascu has recently announced he will join political life of Republic of Moldova and will support Mihai Ghimpu and his faction - Liberal Party. Valeriu Garbuz was released on July 25, 1994, Godiac - on June 12, 1994, Andrei Ivantoc was released on June 2, 2007, Alexandru Lesco - in 2004. Stefan Uratu, Mihai Ghimpu's advisor, was kept under arrest by the Transnistrian authorities for a few months. Ilie Ilascu was released on May 5, 2001, after international structures' influence and pressure on Russia.
© DECA-press. All rights reserved.The redistribution and the republication of the news is prohibited without the written agreement of DECA-press Agency.