- No matter who wins mayoralty, City Hall’s work will be hindered by battles between parties, Antoniţa Fonari pentru Info-Prim Neo, 17 June 2011, 11:42
- Protection of Personal Data within the Dialogue on Visa Liberalization and the Negotiation of the Association Agreement between the R. of Moldova and the EU, Bogdan Manolea, Centrul Român de Politici Europene/Fundaţia Soros-Moldova, 10 June 2011, 16:01
- EU-Moldova Deep and Comprehensive Free Trade Area: a springboard to modernization or a road to ruin?, Alex OPRUNENCO, Centrul Analitic Independent "EXPERT-GRUP", 10 May 2011, 12:30
- The Council of Europe, the Communists and a New Referendum, Denis CENUSA, 4 March 2011, 11:06
- Coalition 2010, Irina Severin, 26 January 2011, 9:42
- The "shy" regret of Chisinau concerning the events in Belarus, Denis CENUSA, 26 January 2011, 9:41
Vice-director, The Center for Combating Economic Crimes and Corruption
20 parties have registered in the current election campaign. Many people say it is a too big number for such a small country as Moldova. At the same time, much more parties could take part in the election campaign.
Ukrainian newspaper: Anatol Stati - the richest man in Moldova
- "Moldova Azi" information portal is changing its format and editorial content, Centrul pentru Jurnalism Independent, 8 August 2011, 15:19
- Moldovan students queue up to apply for scholarships in Romania, Info-Prim Neo, 4 August 2011, 13:44
- Ukrainian scholarships not very popular in Moldova, Info-Prim Neo, 2 August 2011, 14:58
- Kent Larson: USAID will always support process of Moldova democratization, INFOTAG, 1 August 2011, 13:42
- Parliament sets up new commission - for checking civil servants' property and incomes, INFOTAG, 29 July 2011, 9:00
- Scandal in Moldovan parliament over deputies' relatives, INFOTAG, 29 July 2011, 9:00
The gold was given to the president of the financial-industrial group Ascom Anatol Stati with a fortune of US$500 million. The silver went to the Chairman of Victoriabank administrative council, Vladimir Plahotniuc; his fortune was estimated at US$300 million.
According to the newspaper, the third richest man of Moldova is the founder of Agro Management Grup, Nicolai Ciornii, whose assets equal US$120 million.
According to the publication, the main assets of Stati are in the oil and gas sector, Plahotniuc's - in the import and retail of oil products, financial sector, aviation, hotel business, entertainment, real estate and mass media, while Ciornii made his fortune on oil extracting companies and oil retail in Russia, as well as on the agro-industrial complex.
The fourth place in the top richest people was given to the president of Elita 5 Group Alexandru Pincevschi, whose fortune would equal US$100 million. The top five is closed be DAAC Hermes President Vasile Chirtoca with US$90 million.
Anatol Stati's son Gabriel and Chairman of Board of Director of Floarea Soarelui Iurie Drucker ranked the sixth and the seventh on the list with US$75 million each, while Oleg Voronin, the son of ex-president Vladimir Voronin, presented by the newspaper as Fincombank shareholder, was given only the eighth place with US$70 million. The ninth place went to Fribourg Investments founder Ion Sturza (US$30 million).
Prime Minister Vladimir Filat closes the list. According to the newspaper, his fortune is worth US$30 million, his assets are redirected to third parties and are mainly in tobacco business (RoMold Trading), and real estate (Kapital Invest, Ipteh Business Center).
Infotag's dossier: "Delo" is a daily Ukrainian newspaper published since 2005 by "Economika" publishing house. The control stock of 71% belongs to Viktor Pinchuk who is considered to be one of the richest and most influential people of Ukraine. Pinchuk is married with the daughter of the second Ukraine's president Leonid Kuchma. He is also a member of the tutorial council of Dnepropetrovsk Jewish Society.
© 2010 INFOTAG all rights reserved