- No matter who wins mayoralty, City Hall’s work will be hindered by battles between parties, Antoniţa Fonari pentru Info-Prim Neo, 17 June 2011, 11:42
- Protection of Personal Data within the Dialogue on Visa Liberalization and the Negotiation of the Association Agreement between the R. of Moldova and the EU, Bogdan Manolea, Centrul Român de Politici Europene/Fundaţia Soros-Moldova, 10 June 2011, 16:01
- EU-Moldova Deep and Comprehensive Free Trade Area: a springboard to modernization or a road to ruin?, Alex OPRUNENCO, Centrul Analitic Independent "EXPERT-GRUP", 10 May 2011, 12:30
- The Council of Europe, the Communists and a New Referendum, Denis CENUSA, 4 March 2011, 11:06
- Coalition 2010, Irina Severin, 26 January 2011, 9:42
- The "shy" regret of Chisinau concerning the events in Belarus, Denis CENUSA, 26 January 2011, 9:41
Vice-director, The Center for Combating Economic Crimes and Corruption
20 parties have registered in the current election campaign. Many people say it is a too big number for such a small country as Moldova. At the same time, much more parties could take part in the election campaign.
Photography Exhibition opens on World Press Freedom Day
- "Moldova Azi" information portal is changing its format and editorial content, Centrul pentru Jurnalism Independent, 8 August 2011, 15:19
- Moldovan students queue up to apply for scholarships in Romania, Info-Prim Neo, 4 August 2011, 13:44
- Ukrainian scholarships not very popular in Moldova, Info-Prim Neo, 2 August 2011, 14:58
- Kent Larson: USAID will always support process of Moldova democratization, INFOTAG, 1 August 2011, 13:42
- Parliament sets up new commission - for checking civil servants' property and incomes, INFOTAG, 29 July 2011, 9:00
- Scandal in Moldovan parliament over deputies' relatives, INFOTAG, 29 July 2011, 9:00
Over twenty pictures were showcased yesterday at the ‘Time to choose. Moldova. A social picture' exhibition, the result of an online competition which garnered over 200 entries.
"It was very inspiring to see the breadth of the exhibition," stated John McConnico, President of the selection panel, at the opening. "Moldova is a small country but you would never know it from looking at these pictures. They are a rich tapestry"
McConnico, an American photographer living and working in Moldova, continued: "To see this varied amount of pictures, and at a very high level, makes me want to leave right now and head straight out to the countryside to take pictures myself".
The launch of the exhibition was part of a one day media forum, entitled ‘The Freedom to Choose. From rock-paintings to the World Wide Web', held to coincide with the World Press Freedom Day. Several rooms in the National Museum for Ethnography and Natural History were turned into workshop meeting places where journalists, photographers and representatives from international organizations discussed different themes linked to art, media and the Internet.
The photography exhibition will be on display at the National Museum for Ethnography and Natural History, 82 M. Kogalniceanu Street, Chisinau for the following two weeks.