- No matter who wins mayoralty, City Hall’s work will be hindered by battles between parties, Antoniţa Fonari pentru Info-Prim Neo, 17 June 2011, 11:42
- Protection of Personal Data within the Dialogue on Visa Liberalization and the Negotiation of the Association Agreement between the R. of Moldova and the EU, Bogdan Manolea, Centrul Român de Politici Europene/Fundaţia Soros-Moldova, 10 June 2011, 16:01
- EU-Moldova Deep and Comprehensive Free Trade Area: a springboard to modernization or a road to ruin?, Alex OPRUNENCO, Centrul Analitic Independent "EXPERT-GRUP", 10 May 2011, 12:30
- The Council of Europe, the Communists and a New Referendum, Denis CENUSA, 4 March 2011, 11:06
- Coalition 2010, Irina Severin, 26 January 2011, 9:42
- The "shy" regret of Chisinau concerning the events in Belarus, Denis CENUSA, 26 January 2011, 9:41
Vice-director, The Center for Combating Economic Crimes and Corruption
20 parties have registered in the current election campaign. Many people say it is a too big number for such a small country as Moldova. At the same time, much more parties could take part in the election campaign.
Education Ministry is dissatisfied with baccalaureate exam results
- "Moldova Azi" information portal is changing its format and editorial content, Centrul pentru Jurnalism Independent, 8 August 2011, 15:19
- Moldovan students queue up to apply for scholarships in Romania, Info-Prim Neo, 4 August 2011, 13:44
- Ukrainian scholarships not very popular in Moldova, Info-Prim Neo, 2 August 2011, 14:58
- Kent Larson: USAID will always support process of Moldova democratization, INFOTAG, 1 August 2011, 13:42
- Parliament sets up new commission - for checking civil servants' property and incomes, INFOTAG, 29 July 2011, 9:00
- Scandal in Moldovan parliament over deputies' relatives, INFOTAG, 29 July 2011, 9:00
The Director of testing agency, Adrian Ghicov, said to your Infotag correspondent that the marks 7 and 6 prevailed at the final exams this year, besides the last ones were more.
"Though semester marks were high (8-9), most graduates got 6 and 7 at final exams, which shows a weak preparation of students", Ghicov said.
He said that if over 8 thousand highest marks (10) were at the last-year final exams, this year - half.
"The number of marks 9 went down considerably - to 16 thousand, which is 4 thousand less against the last year. It is mostly explained by more severity at exams, as well as severe criteria of graduate knowledge marking. Besides, the examination committee re-checked paper works that got marks 9 and 10", Ghicov said.
According to him, this year, the number of poor marks doubled.
"About 5% of students who took exams got poor marks, mostly mark 4. Unfortunately, next year, they will have to again take the baccalaureate exams at which they got poor marks", Ghicov said.
He said that results of final examinations will be posted up in all lyceums on Monday and Tuesday.
"One can appeal against the results in 48 hours since they were made public. Later on, additional exams taking will be held for lyceum pupils, who were absent at the 1st final exams taking for valid reasons", Ghicov said.
© 2011 INFOTAG all rights reserved