- No matter who wins mayoralty, City Hall’s work will be hindered by battles between parties, Antoniţa Fonari pentru Info-Prim Neo, 17 June 2011, 11:42
- Protection of Personal Data within the Dialogue on Visa Liberalization and the Negotiation of the Association Agreement between the R. of Moldova and the EU, Bogdan Manolea, Centrul Român de Politici Europene/Fundaţia Soros-Moldova, 10 June 2011, 16:01
- EU-Moldova Deep and Comprehensive Free Trade Area: a springboard to modernization or a road to ruin?, Alex OPRUNENCO, Centrul Analitic Independent "EXPERT-GRUP", 10 May 2011, 12:30
- The Council of Europe, the Communists and a New Referendum, Denis CENUSA, 4 March 2011, 11:06
- Coalition 2010, Irina Severin, 26 January 2011, 9:42
- The "shy" regret of Chisinau concerning the events in Belarus, Denis CENUSA, 26 January 2011, 9:41
Vice-director, The Center for Combating Economic Crimes and Corruption
20 parties have registered in the current election campaign. Many people say it is a too big number for such a small country as Moldova. At the same time, much more parties could take part in the election campaign.
EU to allocate €7 million to Moldova for regional development plans
- "Moldova Azi" information portal is changing its format and editorial content, Centrul pentru Jurnalism Independent, 8 August 2011, 15:19
- Moldovan students queue up to apply for scholarships in Romania, Info-Prim Neo, 4 August 2011, 13:44
- Ukrainian scholarships not very popular in Moldova, Info-Prim Neo, 2 August 2011, 14:58
- Kent Larson: USAID will always support process of Moldova democratization, INFOTAG, 1 August 2011, 13:42
- Parliament sets up new commission - for checking civil servants' property and incomes, INFOTAG, 29 July 2011, 9:00
- Scandal in Moldovan parliament over deputies' relatives, INFOTAG, 29 July 2011, 9:00
Minister Marcel Raducan noted that currently regional development projects in Moldova are financed from the National Regional Development Fund, with the support of external partners and local authorities. Diversifying financial instruments in the area is a desideratum for the Moldovan Government, it was said in a press release from the Ministry.
The National Regional Development Fund consists of 1% of the incomes to the State Budget (approximately 10 million euros in 2011), which isn't enough to cover the costs of regional development projects, said Marcel Raducan.
Charles White, the representative of the EC's Regional Policy Directorate General, noted that the it is important that regional development projects are based on a sectoral strategy and with the contribution of the beneficiaries.
Activities financed under the program include development of design studies, auction documentation, development of human resources through training provided to public authorities and SMEs, creation of incubators, and creation of statistic databases to be used for regional development purposes (with the possibility to cooperate with Eurostat and state agencies from EU member countries).
© All rights reserved. Full or partial reproduction of content from this site requires a written consent of Info-Prim Neo.