- No matter who wins mayoralty, City Hall’s work will be hindered by battles between parties, Antoniţa Fonari pentru Info-Prim Neo, 17 June 2011, 11:42
- Protection of Personal Data within the Dialogue on Visa Liberalization and the Negotiation of the Association Agreement between the R. of Moldova and the EU, Bogdan Manolea, Centrul Român de Politici Europene/Fundaţia Soros-Moldova, 10 June 2011, 16:01
- EU-Moldova Deep and Comprehensive Free Trade Area: a springboard to modernization or a road to ruin?, Alex OPRUNENCO, Centrul Analitic Independent "EXPERT-GRUP", 10 May 2011, 12:30
- The Council of Europe, the Communists and a New Referendum, Denis CENUSA, 4 March 2011, 11:06
- Coalition 2010, Irina Severin, 26 January 2011, 9:42
- The "shy" regret of Chisinau concerning the events in Belarus, Denis CENUSA, 26 January 2011, 9:41
Vice-director, The Center for Combating Economic Crimes and Corruption
20 parties have registered in the current election campaign. Many people say it is a too big number for such a small country as Moldova. At the same time, much more parties could take part in the election campaign.
Building Inspectorate concerned about growth of unauthorized constructions
- "Moldova Azi" information portal is changing its format and editorial content, Centrul pentru Jurnalism Independent, 8 August 2011, 15:19
- Moldovan students queue up to apply for scholarships in Romania, Info-Prim Neo, 4 August 2011, 13:44
- Ukrainian scholarships not very popular in Moldova, Info-Prim Neo, 2 August 2011, 14:58
- Kent Larson: USAID will always support process of Moldova democratization, INFOTAG, 1 August 2011, 13:42
- Parliament sets up new commission - for checking civil servants' property and incomes, INFOTAG, 29 July 2011, 9:00
- Scandal in Moldovan parliament over deputies' relatives, INFOTAG, 29 July 2011, 9:00
Radu said that 403 unauthorized edifices were built since the beginning of the year.
"The procedure of town planning certificate and construction permit issue is facilitated, but local authorities still infringe actual legislation", he said.
According to Radu, "local authorities continue issuing projecting authorizations and construction permits in the absence of general urban projects, without technical examination of objects".
"Frequently projecting documentation is issued without taking into consideration requirements established by town planning certificate; for example, the increase of height, expansion of public lands without taking into account the street smoothing. The procedure of construction object acceptance is not observed. They [objects] are built at pipelines and networks, with departure from projecting documentation, documentation on work completion misses", the deputy director said.
The Head of the Inspectorate's construction control department, Anton Barbalat, said that "most unauthorized construction sites are in Chisinau - 220 objects".
"Reports were drawn up in all cases and submitted to court; afterwards owners were fined 154.658 thousand lei [in tote] and edifices demolished. In 2010, one revealed 1.093 thousand objects of unauthorized construction. Courts examined 877 cases and fined 900 thousand lei", he said.
The fine rate for illegal construction is 2-3 thousand lei for individuals and 7-9 thousand for legal entities.
Over the 1st half year of 2011, 696 construction permits were issued in Chisinau, and 2.562 thousand in all throughout the country.
© 2011 INFOTAG all rights reserved