- No matter who wins mayoralty, City Hall’s work will be hindered by battles between parties, Antoniţa Fonari pentru Info-Prim Neo, 17 June 2011, 11:42
- Protection of Personal Data within the Dialogue on Visa Liberalization and the Negotiation of the Association Agreement between the R. of Moldova and the EU, Bogdan Manolea, Centrul Român de Politici Europene/Fundaţia Soros-Moldova, 10 June 2011, 16:01
- EU-Moldova Deep and Comprehensive Free Trade Area: a springboard to modernization or a road to ruin?, Alex OPRUNENCO, Centrul Analitic Independent "EXPERT-GRUP", 10 May 2011, 12:30
- The Council of Europe, the Communists and a New Referendum, Denis CENUSA, 4 March 2011, 11:06
- Coalition 2010, Irina Severin, 26 January 2011, 9:42
- The "shy" regret of Chisinau concerning the events in Belarus, Denis CENUSA, 26 January 2011, 9:41
Vice-director, The Center for Combating Economic Crimes and Corruption
20 parties have registered in the current election campaign. Many people say it is a too big number for such a small country as Moldova. At the same time, much more parties could take part in the election campaign.
EU hands over draft Common Aviation Area agreement to Moldova
- "Moldova Azi" information portal is changing its format and editorial content, Centrul pentru Jurnalism Independent, 8 August 2011, 15:19
- Moldovan students queue up to apply for scholarships in Romania, Info-Prim Neo, 4 August 2011, 13:44
- Ukrainian scholarships not very popular in Moldova, Info-Prim Neo, 2 August 2011, 14:58
- Kent Larson: USAID will always support process of Moldova democratization, INFOTAG, 1 August 2011, 13:42
- Parliament sets up new commission - for checking civil servants' property and incomes, INFOTAG, 29 July 2011, 9:00
- Scandal in Moldovan parliament over deputies' relatives, INFOTAG, 29 July 2011, 9:00
"The European Commission proposed negotiating the Common Aviation Area agreement according to the model of Georgia as it implies a faster implementation procedure compared with the model of the Multilateral Agreement on the European Common Aviation Area, which imposes a series of preconditions," said the Government's secretary general, who is the chief negotiator on behalf of Moldova.
The future agreement on the Common Aviation Area between the EU and Moldova will maintain the independent status of the civil aeronautics authority of Moldova, removing thus a series of risks confronting the national operators, identified by the State Civil Aviation Administration. The agreement will also provide maneuvering space for using the Soviet-type fleet within geographical limits.
"The objective of our group of negotiators is to sign the Common Aviation Area agreement with the EU, which would help achieve the goals regarding air transport and identify constructive solutions and would respect the interests of all those involved in air transport in Moldova," said Victor Bodiu.
The negotiations with representatives of the European Commission will include three rounds. The first meeting will take place on July 27-28 in Chisinau, while the next in September and November.
© All rights reserved. Full or partial reproduction of content from this site requires a written consent of Info-Prim Neo.