- No matter who wins mayoralty, City Hall’s work will be hindered by battles between parties, Antoniţa Fonari pentru Info-Prim Neo, 17 June 2011, 11:42
- Protection of Personal Data within the Dialogue on Visa Liberalization and the Negotiation of the Association Agreement between the R. of Moldova and the EU, Bogdan Manolea, Centrul Român de Politici Europene/Fundaţia Soros-Moldova, 10 June 2011, 16:01
- EU-Moldova Deep and Comprehensive Free Trade Area: a springboard to modernization or a road to ruin?, Alex OPRUNENCO, Centrul Analitic Independent "EXPERT-GRUP", 10 May 2011, 12:30
- The Council of Europe, the Communists and a New Referendum, Denis CENUSA, 4 March 2011, 11:06
- Coalition 2010, Irina Severin, 26 January 2011, 9:42
- The "shy" regret of Chisinau concerning the events in Belarus, Denis CENUSA, 26 January 2011, 9:41
Vice-director, The Center for Combating Economic Crimes and Corruption
20 parties have registered in the current election campaign. Many people say it is a too big number for such a small country as Moldova. At the same time, much more parties could take part in the election campaign.
Halt in gas supply postponed
- "Moldova Azi" information portal is changing its format and editorial content, Centrul pentru Jurnalism Independent, 8 August 2011, 15:19
- Moldovan students queue up to apply for scholarships in Romania, Info-Prim Neo, 4 August 2011, 13:44
- Ukrainian scholarships not very popular in Moldova, Info-Prim Neo, 2 August 2011, 14:58
- Kent Larson: USAID will always support process of Moldova democratization, INFOTAG, 1 August 2011, 13:42
- Parliament sets up new commission - for checking civil servants' property and incomes, INFOTAG, 29 July 2011, 9:00
- Scandal in Moldovan parliament over deputies' relatives, INFOTAG, 29 July 2011, 9:00
The gas supplier says it will later announce the new date when the gas supply will be stopped. No other details are given.
Parts of Chisinau's Ciocana district were to be disconnected from the gas supply from July 19 for two weeks.
In a news conference on July 18, Minister of Agriculture Vasile Bumacov said that during the last few days he has been contacted by managers of companies operating in Ciocana district, including
the bakery Franzeluta SA, and informed that they will sustain irrecoverable losses if Chisinau-Gaz halts the supply of gas.
"The grain complex is to receive wheat from producers and needs to dry it in order to preserve it. The supply of gas cannot be interrupted. We understand that the gas pipes must be repaired and modernized, but two weeks is a too long period. I hope we will solve this problem amicably," said the minister.
© All rights reserved. Full or partial reproduction of content from this site requires a written consent of Info-Prim Neo.