- No matter who wins mayoralty, City Hall’s work will be hindered by battles between parties, Antoniţa Fonari pentru Info-Prim Neo, 17 June 2011, 11:42
- Protection of Personal Data within the Dialogue on Visa Liberalization and the Negotiation of the Association Agreement between the R. of Moldova and the EU, Bogdan Manolea, Centrul Român de Politici Europene/Fundaţia Soros-Moldova, 10 June 2011, 16:01
- EU-Moldova Deep and Comprehensive Free Trade Area: a springboard to modernization or a road to ruin?, Alex OPRUNENCO, Centrul Analitic Independent "EXPERT-GRUP", 10 May 2011, 12:30
- The Council of Europe, the Communists and a New Referendum, Denis CENUSA, 4 March 2011, 11:06
- Coalition 2010, Irina Severin, 26 January 2011, 9:42
- The "shy" regret of Chisinau concerning the events in Belarus, Denis CENUSA, 26 January 2011, 9:41
Vice-director, The Center for Combating Economic Crimes and Corruption
20 parties have registered in the current election campaign. Many people say it is a too big number for such a small country as Moldova. At the same time, much more parties could take part in the election campaign.
Center for investigating cybernetic crime to be created by yearend
- "Moldova Azi" information portal is changing its format and editorial content, Centrul pentru Jurnalism Independent, 8 August 2011, 15:19
- Moldovan students queue up to apply for scholarships in Romania, Info-Prim Neo, 4 August 2011, 13:44
- Ukrainian scholarships not very popular in Moldova, Info-Prim Neo, 2 August 2011, 14:58
- Kent Larson: USAID will always support process of Moldova democratization, INFOTAG, 1 August 2011, 13:42
- Parliament sets up new commission - for checking civil servants' property and incomes, INFOTAG, 29 July 2011, 9:00
- Scandal in Moldovan parliament over deputies' relatives, INFOTAG, 29 July 2011, 9:00
According to a communiqué from the institution, the Prosecutor General's Office now coordinates and conducts investigations and represents the prosecution in court in cases concerning offenses committed in the ICT sector.
The draft conception of the National Center for the Investigation of Cybernetic Crime has been recently examined by the Parliament's commission on national security, defense and public order.
Last December, the responsible division of the Prosecutor General's Office drafted an interdepartmental order to approve the joint plan of action for preventing and combating cybernetic crime.
The given document was approved by 10 state institutions that are responsible for its implementation, including the Prosecutor General's Office, the Security and Information Service, the National Justice Institute, the Ministry of Internal Affairs, the Ministry of Information and Communication Technology, the Customs Service, and the Center for Combating Corruption and Economic Crime.
© All rights reserved. Full or partial reproduction of content from this site requires a written consent of Info-Prim Neo.