SearchSr
23 September 2019
Comments
Interviews

Gheorghe Russu

Vice-director, The Center for Combating Economic Crimes and Corruption

Parties-Phantoms, Parties - State Institutions, Parties - State Enterprises

Ion PREAŞCĂ

20 parties have registered in the current election campaign. Many people say it is a too big number for such a small country as Moldova. At the same time, much more parties could take part in the election campaign.

Last week illustrated
80_4e23fe6caf093
80_4e23fe72edacf
125_4e23fe64aeac9

Activists launch Moldova’s first ‘Space Camp’ © Susan Coughtrie

Vlad Filat dissatisfied with state of affairs in flood-affected villages

Prime Minister Vlad Filat expressed his dissatisfaction with the work done by the institutions involved in the construction of houses and infrastructure facilities in the three villages of Hancesti district, which were struck by floods last summer. In the July 21 meeting of the national commission for flood cleanup, the Premier said there were several deadlines for finishing the works, but they were not observed.
Info-Prim Neo, 22 July 2011, 10:10

Deputy Minister of Regional Development and Construction Anatol Zolotcov reported that 706 houses were to be built in the three villages by different investors, 612 of which by the Construction Ministry. A number of 514 houses have been erected so far in Cotul Morii, 34 in Nemteni and 19 in Obileni. The other homes may be ready by the end of August.

Anatol Zolotcov also said that 433 families moved to the new houses and thus the works to built the infrastructure, especially the water supply system, should be hurried up. Drinking water is now supplied by special vehicles.

According to the deputy minister, the works to design the water pipeline go on. The construction works are projected to last for about three months. The kindergarten, school and other social-cultural faculties are also being designed. As to the roads, Vlad Filat instructed Minister of Transport and Road Infrastructure Anatol Salaru to allocate money from the Road Fund as soon as possible.

Pavel Caba, chairman of the Construction Employers Federation "Condrumat", which coordinates the work of the 13 construction companies operating in Nemteni, Obileni and Cotul Morii, said the contractors are yet to receive over 13 million lei for the executed works. According to him, the relevant documents have been submitted to the Ministry of Regional Development and Construction long ago.

The commission agreed to hold an additional field meeting on July 26. The meeting will involve the mayors of the three villagers and representatives of the district public authorities. A decision is to be taken as regards the construction materials sent to the area by Romania from the financial assistance provided to Moldova, which could not be used as they arrived with delay.

© All rights reserved. Full or partial reproduction of content from this site requires a written consent of Info-Prim Neo.

 



Readers' comments
Recent comments:
There are no comments on this story.
You have to be signed in to leave comments.
T