- No matter who wins mayoralty, City Hall’s work will be hindered by battles between parties, Antoniţa Fonari pentru Info-Prim Neo, 17 June 2011, 11:42
- Protection of Personal Data within the Dialogue on Visa Liberalization and the Negotiation of the Association Agreement between the R. of Moldova and the EU, Bogdan Manolea, Centrul Român de Politici Europene/Fundaţia Soros-Moldova, 10 June 2011, 16:01
- EU-Moldova Deep and Comprehensive Free Trade Area: a springboard to modernization or a road to ruin?, Alex OPRUNENCO, Centrul Analitic Independent "EXPERT-GRUP", 10 May 2011, 12:30
- The Council of Europe, the Communists and a New Referendum, Denis CENUSA, 4 March 2011, 11:06
- Coalition 2010, Irina Severin, 26 January 2011, 9:42
- The "shy" regret of Chisinau concerning the events in Belarus, Denis CENUSA, 26 January 2011, 9:41
Vice-director, The Center for Combating Economic Crimes and Corruption
20 parties have registered in the current election campaign. Many people say it is a too big number for such a small country as Moldova. At the same time, much more parties could take part in the election campaign.
ROSPOTREBNADZOR rejected fewer consignments of Moldovan wines in 2011
- "Moldova Azi" information portal is changing its format and editorial content, Centrul pentru Jurnalism Independent, 8 August 2011, 15:19
- Moldovan students queue up to apply for scholarships in Romania, Info-Prim Neo, 4 August 2011, 13:44
- Ukrainian scholarships not very popular in Moldova, Info-Prim Neo, 2 August 2011, 14:58
- Kent Larson: USAID will always support process of Moldova democratization, INFOTAG, 1 August 2011, 13:42
- Parliament sets up new commission - for checking civil servants' property and incomes, INFOTAG, 29 July 2011, 9:00
- Scandal in Moldovan parliament over deputies' relatives, INFOTAG, 29 July 2011, 9:00
According to RosPotrebNadzor data, since the beginning of the year, 536.6 thousand liters of wines were returned to Moldova due to its non-conformity with quality and safety characteristic. For this reason, 2.2 million liters of wines, divines (liqueurs) and wine raw stuff were rejected last year, which is less than 1% of the aggregate amount of exported goods.
According to the Russian sanitary service, in 2011 Moldovan companies display more severity towards control of goods quality up till their delivery.
RosPotrebNadzor reported that over 7 months of 2011, the customs service examined and allowed access to Russian market of 1.863 thousand consignments of wines, 252 lots of divines and 99 of wine raw stuff in the aggregate amount of 11.48 million liters.
According to Vasile Bumacov, the Minister of Agriculture and Food Industry of Moldova, besides improved quality of wines, another factor leading to decrease of rejected alcohols was that "Russia is no longer main outlet for Moldovan alcohols".
"According to recent data, Russian market has 3rd ranking after Ukraine and Belarus", the Minister said.
© 2011 INFOTAG all rights reserved