- No matter who wins mayoralty, City Hall’s work will be hindered by battles between parties, Antoniţa Fonari pentru Info-Prim Neo, 17 June 2011, 11:42
- Protection of Personal Data within the Dialogue on Visa Liberalization and the Negotiation of the Association Agreement between the R. of Moldova and the EU, Bogdan Manolea, Centrul Român de Politici Europene/Fundaţia Soros-Moldova, 10 June 2011, 16:01
- EU-Moldova Deep and Comprehensive Free Trade Area: a springboard to modernization or a road to ruin?, Alex OPRUNENCO, Centrul Analitic Independent "EXPERT-GRUP", 10 May 2011, 12:30
- The Council of Europe, the Communists and a New Referendum, Denis CENUSA, 4 March 2011, 11:06
- Coalition 2010, Irina Severin, 26 January 2011, 9:42
- The "shy" regret of Chisinau concerning the events in Belarus, Denis CENUSA, 26 January 2011, 9:41
Vice-director, The Center for Combating Economic Crimes and Corruption
20 parties have registered in the current election campaign. Many people say it is a too big number for such a small country as Moldova. At the same time, much more parties could take part in the election campaign.
Parliament sets up new commission - for checking civil servants' property and incomes
- "Moldova Azi" information portal is changing its format and editorial content, Centrul pentru Jurnalism Independent, 8 August 2011, 15:19
- Moldovan students queue up to apply for scholarships in Romania, Info-Prim Neo, 4 August 2011, 13:44
- Ukrainian scholarships not very popular in Moldova, Info-Prim Neo, 2 August 2011, 14:58
- Kent Larson: USAID will always support process of Moldova democratization, INFOTAG, 1 August 2011, 13:42
- Scandal in Moldovan parliament over deputies' relatives, INFOTAG, 29 July 2011, 9:00
- EU to provide about €200m to Moldova over two years, Info-Prim Neo, 29 July 2011, 0:00
The Integration Commission will consist of 26 members, of whom five will be appointed ones: three - by the parliamentary majority, one - by the parliamentary opposition, and one - by the civil society through a contest. And the rest 21 will be profiled experts selected through a competition, who will form the Commission apparatus.
It is essential that all Commission members must belong to no political party. These must be personalities who have previously held sufficiently high state posts, or were secret informers of officers of the Information and Security Service.
Minister of Justice Oleg Efrim said the Commission will be headed by a chairperson to be elected for 5 years. The above-mentioned five members shall work in it 5 years and only one term of office.
The Commission will be checking officials' statements of income, of property and of personal interests [in these or those organizations or personalities]. The Commission will be checking how the person's declared income corresponds to his property, and will be deciding about addressing to criminal prosecution agencies when need be.
© 2011 INFOTAG all rights reserved