- No matter who wins mayoralty, City Hall’s work will be hindered by battles between parties, Antoniţa Fonari pentru Info-Prim Neo, 17 June 2011, 11:42
- Protection of Personal Data within the Dialogue on Visa Liberalization and the Negotiation of the Association Agreement between the R. of Moldova and the EU, Bogdan Manolea, Centrul Român de Politici Europene/Fundaţia Soros-Moldova, 10 June 2011, 16:01
- EU-Moldova Deep and Comprehensive Free Trade Area: a springboard to modernization or a road to ruin?, Alex OPRUNENCO, Centrul Analitic Independent "EXPERT-GRUP", 10 May 2011, 12:30
- The Council of Europe, the Communists and a New Referendum, Denis CENUSA, 4 March 2011, 11:06
- Coalition 2010, Irina Severin, 26 January 2011, 9:42
- The "shy" regret of Chisinau concerning the events in Belarus, Denis CENUSA, 26 January 2011, 9:41
Vice-director, The Center for Combating Economic Crimes and Corruption
20 parties have registered in the current election campaign. Many people say it is a too big number for such a small country as Moldova. At the same time, much more parties could take part in the election campaign.
PCRM wins elections with 50% of votes, as 97.62% polling minutes are processed
- "Moldova Azi" information portal is changing its format and editorial content, Centrul pentru Jurnalism Independent, 8 August 2011, 15:19
- Moldovan students queue up to apply for scholarships in Romania, Info-Prim Neo, 4 August 2011, 13:44
- Ukrainian scholarships not very popular in Moldova, Info-Prim Neo, 2 August 2011, 14:58
- Kent Larson: USAID will always support process of Moldova democratization, INFOTAG, 1 August 2011, 13:42
- Parliament sets up new commission - for checking civil servants' property and incomes, INFOTAG, 29 July 2011, 9:00
- Scandal in Moldovan parliament over deputies' relatives, INFOTAG, 29 July 2011, 9:00
2009-04-06/12:36/ Chisinau (IPN) The other three parties to enter the future parliament are the Liberals (PL), who gained 12.75% of votes, the Liberal Democratic Party (PLDM), with 12.26% and Moldova Noastra Alliance (AMN), with 9.82% of the valid votes. The data largely coincide with the ones aired at 8.00, when 94.69% of the minutes were processed.
The rest of electoral competitors gained less than 4%, the threshold to accede to the Parliament being 6%.
According to the chairman of the Central Election Commission (CEC), Eugeniu Stirbu, data from 33 polling stations from abroad and from 14 from Moldova have not being processed yet.
Speaking about the situation Corjova village, he said the minutes will soon reach the CEC, since the elections did not take place there.
"Still we cannot speak about final results. All the minutes need to reach the CEC within 48 hours. Within 5 days the CEC will compile the minutes to be tendered to the Constitutional Court to validate the elections," Eugeniu Stirbu has specified. He says the exact number of seats will be calculated later, after getting the final results for each electoral contestant. Stirbu has said there are no complaints that may change the results of the 2009 vote.
Thus, the PCRM may have 61 MPs, PL -15, PLDM - 14 and AMN - 11.
59.52% of the citizens entitled to vote have participated in the elections.