- No matter who wins mayoralty, City Hall’s work will be hindered by battles between parties, Antoniţa Fonari pentru Info-Prim Neo, 17 June 2011, 11:42
- Protection of Personal Data within the Dialogue on Visa Liberalization and the Negotiation of the Association Agreement between the R. of Moldova and the EU, Bogdan Manolea, Centrul Român de Politici Europene/Fundaţia Soros-Moldova, 10 June 2011, 16:01
- EU-Moldova Deep and Comprehensive Free Trade Area: a springboard to modernization or a road to ruin?, Alex OPRUNENCO, Centrul Analitic Independent "EXPERT-GRUP", 10 May 2011, 12:30
- The Council of Europe, the Communists and a New Referendum, Denis CENUSA, 4 March 2011, 11:06
- Coalition 2010, Irina Severin, 26 January 2011, 9:42
- The "shy" regret of Chisinau concerning the events in Belarus, Denis CENUSA, 26 January 2011, 9:41
Vice-director, The Center for Combating Economic Crimes and Corruption
20 parties have registered in the current election campaign. Many people say it is a too big number for such a small country as Moldova. At the same time, much more parties could take part in the election campaign.
PCRM has spent largest sum on election campaign so far
- "Moldova Azi" information portal is changing its format and editorial content, Centrul pentru Jurnalism Independent, 8 August 2011, 15:19
- Moldovan students queue up to apply for scholarships in Romania, Info-Prim Neo, 4 August 2011, 13:44
- Ukrainian scholarships not very popular in Moldova, Info-Prim Neo, 2 August 2011, 14:58
- Kent Larson: USAID will always support process of Moldova democratization, INFOTAG, 1 August 2011, 13:42
- Parliament sets up new commission - for checking civil servants' property and incomes, INFOTAG, 29 July 2011, 9:00
- Scandal in Moldovan parliament over deputies' relatives, INFOTAG, 29 July 2011, 9:00
2009-07-08/09:43/ Chisinau (IPN) The Central Election Commission (CEC) approved the first financial report on the revenues and spending of the election contenders at its Tuesday’s meeting, Info-Prim Neo reports.
Revenues of 2.7 million lei (2,735,474 lei) and spending of 2.3 million lei (2,347,976.28 lei) have been reported so far.
The Democratic Party has spent 1.1 million lei (1,136,188.30 lei), while the Christian Democratic People’s Party – 2,894 lei.
The CEC warned another three election runners registered until July 7 – the Liberal Party, the Moldova Noastra Alliance and the Liberal Democratic Party – over not presenting the financial reports during the term stipulated in the Election Code – two weeks after registration.
The cap for political parties and other socio-political organiz ations is 7.5 million lei, while for independent candidates - 500,000 lei. The interest-free loan for political parties and other socio-political organizations is 25,000 lei, while for independents – 3,000 lei.