- No matter who wins mayoralty, City Hall’s work will be hindered by battles between parties, Antoniţa Fonari pentru Info-Prim Neo, 17 June 2011, 11:42
- Protection of Personal Data within the Dialogue on Visa Liberalization and the Negotiation of the Association Agreement between the R. of Moldova and the EU, Bogdan Manolea, Centrul Român de Politici Europene/Fundaţia Soros-Moldova, 10 June 2011, 16:01
- EU-Moldova Deep and Comprehensive Free Trade Area: a springboard to modernization or a road to ruin?, Alex OPRUNENCO, Centrul Analitic Independent "EXPERT-GRUP", 10 May 2011, 12:30
- The Council of Europe, the Communists and a New Referendum, Denis CENUSA, 4 March 2011, 11:06
- Coalition 2010, Irina Severin, 26 January 2011, 9:42
- The "shy" regret of Chisinau concerning the events in Belarus, Denis CENUSA, 26 January 2011, 9:41
Vice-director, The Center for Combating Economic Crimes and Corruption
20 parties have registered in the current election campaign. Many people say it is a too big number for such a small country as Moldova. At the same time, much more parties could take part in the election campaign.
Voronin says Russia's loan better than IMF's 'puffing and conditions'
- "Moldova Azi" information portal is changing its format and editorial content, Centrul pentru Jurnalism Independent, 8 August 2011, 15:19
- Moldovan students queue up to apply for scholarships in Romania, Info-Prim Neo, 4 August 2011, 13:44
- Ukrainian scholarships not very popular in Moldova, Info-Prim Neo, 2 August 2011, 14:58
- Kent Larson: USAID will always support process of Moldova democratization, INFOTAG, 1 August 2011, 13:42
- Parliament sets up new commission - for checking civil servants' property and incomes, INFOTAG, 29 July 2011, 9:00
- Scandal in Moldovan parliament over deputies' relatives, INFOTAG, 29 July 2011, 9:00
2009-07-17/10:27/ Сhisinau (IPN) “This loan means a lot more than that offered by the International Monetary Fund, with its puffing and conditions”, said Voronin.
At the end of June Russia's prime minister Vladimir Putin promised Moldova a $500 million loan, and the first installment, worth $150 million, could be available shortly.
Vladimir Voronin also stated in the interview with MIR that, in the context of the global recession, lifting the bans on Moldovan exports to Russia was an important step, as long as the Moldovan goods met certain standards.
Voronin reiterated the need to urgently solve some burning issues within the CIS. “It would be good to speed up the settlement of a number of problems, including in the areas of pricing policies, pricing mechanisms and access to markets. Lifting the bans on Moldovan goods on the Russian market is of enormous help to Moldova”, said Voronin.