- No matter who wins mayoralty, City Hall’s work will be hindered by battles between parties, Antoniţa Fonari pentru Info-Prim Neo, 17 June 2011, 11:42
- Protection of Personal Data within the Dialogue on Visa Liberalization and the Negotiation of the Association Agreement between the R. of Moldova and the EU, Bogdan Manolea, Centrul Român de Politici Europene/Fundaţia Soros-Moldova, 10 June 2011, 16:01
- EU-Moldova Deep and Comprehensive Free Trade Area: a springboard to modernization or a road to ruin?, Alex OPRUNENCO, Centrul Analitic Independent "EXPERT-GRUP", 10 May 2011, 12:30
- The Council of Europe, the Communists and a New Referendum, Denis CENUSA, 4 March 2011, 11:06
- Coalition 2010, Irina Severin, 26 January 2011, 9:42
- The "shy" regret of Chisinau concerning the events in Belarus, Denis CENUSA, 26 January 2011, 9:41
Vice-director, The Center for Combating Economic Crimes and Corruption
20 parties have registered in the current election campaign. Many people say it is a too big number for such a small country as Moldova. At the same time, much more parties could take part in the election campaign.
In memoriam Grigore Vieru – at International Book Fair on Romanian Language Day
- "Moldova Azi" information portal is changing its format and editorial content, Centrul pentru Jurnalism Independent, 8 August 2011, 15:19
- Moldovan students queue up to apply for scholarships in Romania, Info-Prim Neo, 4 August 2011, 13:44
- Ukrainian scholarships not very popular in Moldova, Info-Prim Neo, 2 August 2011, 14:58
- Kent Larson: USAID will always support process of Moldova democratization, INFOTAG, 1 August 2011, 13:42
- Parliament sets up new commission - for checking civil servants' property and incomes, INFOTAG, 29 July 2011, 9:00
- Scandal in Moldovan parliament over deputies' relatives, INFOTAG, 29 July 2011, 9:00
2009-08-29/16:59/ Chisinau (IPN) The International Book Fair will be held at the National Library during August 31 – September 3. The show will start with the opening of the exhibition-event “Secret that Protects Me” and the unveiling of Grigore Vieru’s bust made by sculptor Ion Bolocan.
There will be launched five books by the poet, printed in Romanian. Over 2,000 books issued by 200 publishing houses from 14 countries, including Romania, Italy, France, Russia, Ukraine, the U.S., Germany, will be exhibited at the fair.
Raisa Melnic, the head of the National Library’s Cultural Programs Service, has told Info-Prim Neo that besides book launches there will be held exhibitions of paintings and photographs, musical salons. She said that a bibliographic film about Grigore Vieru made by critic Alex Stefanescu will be screened as part of the fair.
According to Melnic, the Book Fair is usually visited by about 10,000 persons, but this year the number of visitors is projected to be larger owing to the fact that the eighteenth edition is dedicated to the renowned poet Grigore Vieru. Famous people of culture, singers, writers and poets are expected to the event.
Representatives of the National Library will also be present at the show. Romanian writers Valeriu Stancu and Catalin Bordeianu could not come as they did not manage to get visas.