- No matter who wins mayoralty, City Hall’s work will be hindered by battles between parties, Antoniţa Fonari pentru Info-Prim Neo, 17 June 2011, 11:42
- Protection of Personal Data within the Dialogue on Visa Liberalization and the Negotiation of the Association Agreement between the R. of Moldova and the EU, Bogdan Manolea, Centrul Român de Politici Europene/Fundaţia Soros-Moldova, 10 June 2011, 16:01
- EU-Moldova Deep and Comprehensive Free Trade Area: a springboard to modernization or a road to ruin?, Alex OPRUNENCO, Centrul Analitic Independent "EXPERT-GRUP", 10 May 2011, 12:30
- The Council of Europe, the Communists and a New Referendum, Denis CENUSA, 4 March 2011, 11:06
- Coalition 2010, Irina Severin, 26 January 2011, 9:42
- The "shy" regret of Chisinau concerning the events in Belarus, Denis CENUSA, 26 January 2011, 9:41
Vice-director, The Center for Combating Economic Crimes and Corruption
20 parties have registered in the current election campaign. Many people say it is a too big number for such a small country as Moldova. At the same time, much more parties could take part in the election campaign.
Text of Moldova's Declaration of Independence recovered
- "Moldova Azi" information portal is changing its format and editorial content, Centrul pentru Jurnalism Independent, 8 August 2011, 15:19
- Moldovan students queue up to apply for scholarships in Romania, Info-Prim Neo, 4 August 2011, 13:44
- Ukrainian scholarships not very popular in Moldova, Info-Prim Neo, 2 August 2011, 14:58
- Kent Larson: USAID will always support process of Moldova democratization, INFOTAG, 1 August 2011, 13:42
- Parliament sets up new commission - for checking civil servants' property and incomes, INFOTAG, 29 July 2011, 9:00
- Scandal in Moldovan parliament over deputies' relatives, INFOTAG, 29 July 2011, 9:00
In a news conference on Thursday, Ion Mereuta, the president of the Humanist Party of Moldova, a member of the twelfth Parliament and lecturer, said that besides the mentioned documents there were found the discourses of the former President of Moldova Mircea Snegur, former Speaker Alexandru Mosanu and MPs, documents about the voting process in constituencies and the Parliament's Decision on the State Anthem "Desteapta-te Romane" ("Awake, Romanian").
Ion Mereuta said he found these documents in his office after a group of people came to thank him for his good deeds and congratulate him on Saint John. They brought him a package as a gift, but he was in a hurry and did not mange to look into it that day. He discovered the documents in the package the next day and informed the Parliament's administration immediately.
"Destructive forces wanted to wipe out the Declaration of Independence. The responsible bodies were to protect the archive, but those who set the Parliament's building on fire also bear responsibility. Those to blame should be held accountable," Ion Mereuta said.
The lecturer cannot say why those persons brought the documents to him as he does not even know them. The documents will be submitted to the Acting President and Head of Parliament Mihai Ghimpu.