- No matter who wins mayoralty, City Hall’s work will be hindered by battles between parties, Antoniţa Fonari pentru Info-Prim Neo, 17 June 2011, 11:42
- Protection of Personal Data within the Dialogue on Visa Liberalization and the Negotiation of the Association Agreement between the R. of Moldova and the EU, Bogdan Manolea, Centrul Român de Politici Europene/Fundaţia Soros-Moldova, 10 June 2011, 16:01
- EU-Moldova Deep and Comprehensive Free Trade Area: a springboard to modernization or a road to ruin?, Alex OPRUNENCO, Centrul Analitic Independent "EXPERT-GRUP", 10 May 2011, 12:30
- The Council of Europe, the Communists and a New Referendum, Denis CENUSA, 4 March 2011, 11:06
- Coalition 2010, Irina Severin, 26 January 2011, 9:42
- The "shy" regret of Chisinau concerning the events in Belarus, Denis CENUSA, 26 January 2011, 9:41
Vice-director, The Center for Combating Economic Crimes and Corruption
20 parties have registered in the current election campaign. Many people say it is a too big number for such a small country as Moldova. At the same time, much more parties could take part in the election campaign.
Voronin couple own illegally over ten diplomatic passports
- "Moldova Azi" information portal is changing its format and editorial content, Centrul pentru Jurnalism Independent, 8 August 2011, 15:19
- Moldovan students queue up to apply for scholarships in Romania, Info-Prim Neo, 4 August 2011, 13:44
- Ukrainian scholarships not very popular in Moldova, Info-Prim Neo, 2 August 2011, 14:58
- Kent Larson: USAID will always support process of Moldova democratization, INFOTAG, 1 August 2011, 13:42
- Parliament sets up new commission - for checking civil servants' property and incomes, INFOTAG, 29 July 2011, 9:00
- Scandal in Moldovan parliament over deputies' relatives, INFOTAG, 29 July 2011, 9:00
„We have good evidence that former officials own illegally diplomatic and work passports. If they say the law should be obeyed, they should return them, although some of them are already expired", Leanca said.
The first official referred to is the ex-president Voronin.
„Vladimir Voronin has got two diplomatic passports, although he should have only one according to the legislation. He also has 5-6 expired passports. Taisia Voronin has got two or three passports. This is prohibited by law", the Minister said.
The list submitted by Leanca contains 27 persons that had to return their diplomatic or work passports. Moreover, the former Secretary of the Supreme Security Council, Ion Morei, received two diplomatic passports. Hence, he violates the provisions of the legislation in force. The same thing concerns the former chief of the Moldovan Railways, Miron Gagauz.
The ex-council of the Republic of Moldova to Bologna, Italy, Gheorghe Munteanu, was much cleverer. All his family received work passports, including his wife, daughter and son.