- No matter who wins mayoralty, City Hall’s work will be hindered by battles between parties, Antoniţa Fonari pentru Info-Prim Neo, 17 June 2011, 11:42
- Protection of Personal Data within the Dialogue on Visa Liberalization and the Negotiation of the Association Agreement between the R. of Moldova and the EU, Bogdan Manolea, Centrul Român de Politici Europene/Fundaţia Soros-Moldova, 10 June 2011, 16:01
- EU-Moldova Deep and Comprehensive Free Trade Area: a springboard to modernization or a road to ruin?, Alex OPRUNENCO, Centrul Analitic Independent "EXPERT-GRUP", 10 May 2011, 12:30
- The Council of Europe, the Communists and a New Referendum, Denis CENUSA, 4 March 2011, 11:06
- Coalition 2010, Irina Severin, 26 January 2011, 9:42
- The "shy" regret of Chisinau concerning the events in Belarus, Denis CENUSA, 26 January 2011, 9:41
Vice-director, The Center for Combating Economic Crimes and Corruption
20 parties have registered in the current election campaign. Many people say it is a too big number for such a small country as Moldova. At the same time, much more parties could take part in the election campaign.
Igor Corman: The ice in the relations between Romania and Moldova is about to melt down
- "Moldova Azi" information portal is changing its format and editorial content, Centrul pentru Jurnalism Independent, 8 August 2011, 15:19
- Moldovan students queue up to apply for scholarships in Romania, Info-Prim Neo, 4 August 2011, 13:44
- Ukrainian scholarships not very popular in Moldova, Info-Prim Neo, 2 August 2011, 14:58
- Kent Larson: USAID will always support process of Moldova democratization, INFOTAG, 1 August 2011, 13:42
- Parliament sets up new commission - for checking civil servants' property and incomes, INFOTAG, 29 July 2011, 9:00
- Scandal in Moldovan parliament over deputies' relatives, INFOTAG, 29 July 2011, 9:00
Igor Corman stated for Radio Romania Actualităţi that the ice in the relations between Romania and Moldova is about to melt. „We set out on a path of improvement of relations with Romania. I really liked the pragmatic approach and we think that we have to continue in this direction, the European direction", Corman said.
According to Radio Romania Actualităţi, the legislators decided to resume the works of the inter-parliamentary committee, which was interrupted in 2000, which will convene at least two times per year and agreed that the governments from Chisinau and Bucharest should also convene in joint meetings. The debated subject of the basic treaty, on which the communist government categorically insisted, was also discussed, after Traian Basescu recently stated, in Chisinau, that Romania whishes to sign with the Republic of Moldova a partnership agreement for Europe.
„It is good for such a treaty to have the form of an inter-country document. Of course, the main part of it will refer to the partnership for Europe, so that /.../ but we could extend the partnership to other fields", stated Igor Corman.
According to Corman, cooperation and consulting regarding the European vector is another field in which Romania can provide considerable assistance to Moldova. „It depends very much on the officials from Bucharest, but also on the government from Chisinau, to never again allow the mutual relations between the two state become so cold as they were during the communist government ", concluded Igor Corman.
We have to remind that, in the period 7-10 February, the delegation of the Moldovan Parliament, led by Igor Corman (DP), the president of the Committee on Foreign Policy European Integration, made an official visit to Romania, at the invitation of the Committee on Foreign Affairs of the Romanian Senate. Members of the delegation were Boris Vieru (PL), Vasile Balan (AMN), Ion Butmalai (PLDM) and Grigore Petrenco (PCRM).