- No matter who wins mayoralty, City Hall’s work will be hindered by battles between parties, Antoniţa Fonari pentru Info-Prim Neo, 17 June 2011, 11:42
- Protection of Personal Data within the Dialogue on Visa Liberalization and the Negotiation of the Association Agreement between the R. of Moldova and the EU, Bogdan Manolea, Centrul Român de Politici Europene/Fundaţia Soros-Moldova, 10 June 2011, 16:01
- EU-Moldova Deep and Comprehensive Free Trade Area: a springboard to modernization or a road to ruin?, Alex OPRUNENCO, Centrul Analitic Independent "EXPERT-GRUP", 10 May 2011, 12:30
- The Council of Europe, the Communists and a New Referendum, Denis CENUSA, 4 March 2011, 11:06
- Coalition 2010, Irina Severin, 26 January 2011, 9:42
- The "shy" regret of Chisinau concerning the events in Belarus, Denis CENUSA, 26 January 2011, 9:41
Vice-director, The Center for Combating Economic Crimes and Corruption
20 parties have registered in the current election campaign. Many people say it is a too big number for such a small country as Moldova. At the same time, much more parties could take part in the election campaign.
Poland will support Moldova in its European integration efforts
- "Moldova Azi" information portal is changing its format and editorial content, Centrul pentru Jurnalism Independent, 8 August 2011, 15:19
- Moldovan students queue up to apply for scholarships in Romania, Info-Prim Neo, 4 August 2011, 13:44
- Ukrainian scholarships not very popular in Moldova, Info-Prim Neo, 2 August 2011, 14:58
- Kent Larson: USAID will always support process of Moldova democratization, INFOTAG, 1 August 2011, 13:42
- Parliament sets up new commission - for checking civil servants' property and incomes, INFOTAG, 29 July 2011, 9:00
- Scandal in Moldovan parliament over deputies' relatives, INFOTAG, 29 July 2011, 9:00
In the statement, Poland confirms its wish to support Moldova in making progress with the talks on the Association Agreement with the EU that will replace the present Partnership and Cooperation Agreement, Info-Prim Neo reports.
The parties agreed to strengthen the Moldovan-Polish Forum for European Integration so as to extend the political dialogue on issues concerning the European integration.
The Polish authorities expressed readiness to share their experience in European integration with the Moldovan authorities, to contribute to strengthening the administrative and institutional capacities of Moldova, in particular in such areas as the customs service, agriculture and food safety, to help Moldova make better use of the Global Program for Institutional Development of the Eastern Partnership and the Technical Assistance Information Exchange Program of the European Union and prepare for the negotiation of the comprehensive free trade agreement and the agreement on the facilitation of the visa regime with the EU.
The two Premiers took part in a ceremony held to sign a lending agreement under which Poland will provide US15 million to Moldova. The money will be used to finance Moldova's economic stabilization program.
In the meeting with the Marshal of the Polish Senate Bogdan Borusewicz, Vlad Filat said it was very important to ensure the continuity of the reforms initiated by the administration of Moldova so that the people feel their effect. According to him, the authorities want to avoid early elections, but if no legal solution is identified they will take place.
Premier Vlad Filat is paying a visit to Poland.