- No matter who wins mayoralty, City Hall’s work will be hindered by battles between parties, Antoniţa Fonari pentru Info-Prim Neo, 17 June 2011, 11:42
- Protection of Personal Data within the Dialogue on Visa Liberalization and the Negotiation of the Association Agreement between the R. of Moldova and the EU, Bogdan Manolea, Centrul Român de Politici Europene/Fundaţia Soros-Moldova, 10 June 2011, 16:01
- EU-Moldova Deep and Comprehensive Free Trade Area: a springboard to modernization or a road to ruin?, Alex OPRUNENCO, Centrul Analitic Independent "EXPERT-GRUP", 10 May 2011, 12:30
- The Council of Europe, the Communists and a New Referendum, Denis CENUSA, 4 March 2011, 11:06
- Coalition 2010, Irina Severin, 26 January 2011, 9:42
- The "shy" regret of Chisinau concerning the events in Belarus, Denis CENUSA, 26 January 2011, 9:41
Vice-director, The Center for Combating Economic Crimes and Corruption
20 parties have registered in the current election campaign. Many people say it is a too big number for such a small country as Moldova. At the same time, much more parties could take part in the election campaign.
The meetings of the Parliament to be held without communist MPs
- "Moldova Azi" information portal is changing its format and editorial content, Centrul pentru Jurnalism Independent, 8 August 2011, 15:19
- Moldovan students queue up to apply for scholarships in Romania, Info-Prim Neo, 4 August 2011, 13:44
- Ukrainian scholarships not very popular in Moldova, Info-Prim Neo, 2 August 2011, 14:58
- Kent Larson: USAID will always support process of Moldova democratization, INFOTAG, 1 August 2011, 13:42
- Parliament sets up new commission - for checking civil servants' property and incomes, INFOTAG, 29 July 2011, 9:00
- Scandal in Moldovan parliament over deputies' relatives, INFOTAG, 29 July 2011, 9:00
PCRM announces "it will start political activity among electors to inform them about the anti-constitutional coup d'etat".
At the same time, the former governing party announces about its decision to immediately start the national referendum on providing non-trust vote to the current governance.
The Party of Communists states "the decision of AEI leaders to cancel anticipated parliamentary elections and ignore the Constitution in force can be considered as an attempt of state power encroachment".
DECA-press Agency specifies, on Tuesday evening, the four leaders of AEI said they had come to an agreement regarding the modification of the Constitution. The Fundamental Law had to be changed through a referendum. Thus, anticipated parliamentary elections could be avoided. The referendum is to be organized no later than June 16, 2010.
© DECA-press. All rights reserved. The redistribution and the republication of the news is prohibited without the
written agreement of DECA-press Agency.